Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Start of another week:)

So another week starts:) I am catiously optimistic about how it will end. I wanna start of by saying.. I LOVE MY JOB. I have the greatest daycare parents ever. All of them are very helpful, kind and RELIABLE! Which is very important! I absolutely love my daycare kiddos too! I have some of the cutest babies ever! Matthew-5 months
Caden- Days away from turning 2
Kooper- One month younger than Jette
I really couldn't ask for sweeter babies:)

Sunday I started on the cutest little outfit collection for my, HOPEFULLY sooonn, online craft business. I am working on all the onesie appliques now. I am a perfectionist so it may take longer than expected. It is all about trial and error! I am making a zebra onesie, with matching diaper cover and hairbow. I started thinking while making the onesies, how cute would it be if I added a pair of shoes to match the whole outfit? I am going to just work on the outfits first and then see where it goes from there. I am posting a picture of pair of a ruffle bum diaper cover, DEFINITELY NOT DONE! It still needs NO FRAY on it and adjust the stiching and etc... and ELaStIc! But I am having so much fun doing it!


I am thinking of a new applique idea "I think" I will like better.. but I will post more when I get around to making it.. but this is the start:) I am very happy with it thus far.

Here are a few of the items I have on hand, in various shapes, sizes and colors:)
















a LOT of those are the first one's I have attempted-- specifically the shoe.. I am much better at it and have a brand new sewing machine.. which helps A LOT!! If you know a friend or you yourself are interested in me making you something.. let me know:) I LOVE doing it!

4 comments:

  1. Sniff, Sniff, I couldn't be a prouder mommy! You are so talented CassiJane!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a hint Cass, take off the Word Verification you will get more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you:) Thank you SOOO much:) I absolutely LOVE you TOO and miss you and Ash sooo much! Wish we didn't fall off the face of the planet!

    ~~ How would I take off word Verification??

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW~~ That covered wipe case and tie onesie are what I made for Ash. They were what I had out and not in tubs in my basement:) Think she'll like?? Well I guess I sent it to you not Ash.

    ReplyDelete