Saturday, March 26, 2011

This weeks madness..

Though it is much like talking to myself, I decided to post (SHELLY:) This weekend had an AMAZING start! Friday my day ended a little late. Last kiddo left at 6! So I shoved the kids into the Aspen, turned on the headrest monitors and started my way to Independence for Joann's. I had a coupon for 25% my entire purchase.. I haven't made my way to a craft store for MONTHS!! It has been killing me. I drove up there only to find they had soooommmeee ammmaaazzinnnggg sales! Buy one get one free, 30%-50% off lots, and of course their remnant bins were CHUCK FULL! Yes, it was an amazing Friday. Today, my mother-in-law agreed to watch the kiddos so the hubby and I could get out.. it has been AWHILE!!! For being so young, we feel pretty damn old. We haven't had a day to ourselves in months.. so we jumped on anytime we could to go to the city without screaming from the back seat! Went to Michael's bought some clearance ribbon, and then to hobby lobby and bought some more fabric:) Okay, so I am sure you picked up I have a problem.. I am a hoarder of fabric!! ADDICTED!!



Second part of our day was spent find our baby girl, Mikenlee, a perfect 3rd birthday gift! We ended up with a 12" training bike, a Disney Princess Magic Rise kitchen, and a baking set so she can help mommy in the kitchen:) This little girl is soooo AMAZING! I <3 my Mikenlee Maddison Mae Wardell!

The pictures above are edited by me! I got an AMAZING camera for Christmas and my husband got me photoshop:) This is the frugal way of doing the yearly pictures.. we are living on a budget. I made the party hat, the tu-tu, the shirts, and bows. This is what makes me happy; sewing for my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment