Monday, April 4, 2011

March ending with a baby

So, I am an auntie.. again. March 30th, 2011 at 8:01 pm SOPHIA MARIE WELDON entered our world! I was so wrapped up in her and being around her I forgot all about my blog spot! She happens to be the cutest little girl born in the year 2011! She was a whopping 9lbs 1oz! Jette still holds the biggest grandbaby at 9lbs 5oz. So exciting being able to hold a brand new baby that is not my own and not have to worry about 3 am feedings and walk around without popping a staple:) Here is a pic of the beautiful baby girl!

I did accomplish a few things this week; even with the tiny but BIG distraction!


I attempted my first swaddler! Turned out way cute, I must say!

I also completed the cutest diaper cover! It turned out soooo cute! LOTS AND LOTS OF ANIMAL PRINTS!

Here it is!

Soon I will open up an online store! Filled with the stuff I have made and can make,,

No comments:

Post a Comment